Monday, March 15, 2004

What Country Are You?
According to this Quizilla quiz, I am Switzerland.

Switzerland
Switzerland -
A neutral power for as long as most can remember, it has avoided war for several centuries.

However, it is still considered highly advanced and a global power.

Positives:
Judicial.
Neutrality.
World-renowned.
Powerful without Force.
Makes Excellent Watches, Etc.

Negatives:
Target of Ridicule.
Constant Struggle to Avoid Conflict.
Target of Criminal Bank Accounts.

Which Country of the World are You?
brought to you by Quizilla


This is so cool because I really am half Swiss.

My grandparents and their two year old daughter, my mother, came to this country from Switzerland in the 1920's and became naturalized citizens of the USA.

I don't understand the "Target of Ridicule" comment. Maybe because we yodel on mountaintops?

I pronounce this quiz very accurate - for me. Give it a try and see if it's accurate for you.

What country are you? Do you agree?