- Ian's Messy Desk. Childhood Treasures.
A thoughtful poem about childhood treasures and life.
- Spare Change. One Child's Timeline.
Humorous portrait of the world of a little boy.
- Cliff Between the Lines. Coins and Corals and Carved Coconuts.
A peek into a piece of Cliff's childhood. A personal, heartwarming, well written entry.
- Codswallop and Flapdoodle. Putting away childish things...or not.
A conversation about the appropriateness of keeping childish things, only not half as serious as my description makes it sound.
- Silent Tribute. Eyes Wide Open/Always Hoping for the Sun.
Jess certainly knows more than I understood at her age. And she writes about it with humor and insight.
Friday, March 26, 2004
Posted by Marguerite at 3/26/2004 02:30:00 PM