Tuesday, January 06, 2004

January in Michigan
This week it's very cold, windy, and snowy. Typical January weather in Michigan. The extended weather forecast shows snow every day through next Tuesday.

Picture of Snow on Pine Trees
The snow is very beautiful from inside a nice warm house.

The dirt road we live on is just on the other side of these pine trees. Someday they will pave the road and the trees will have to come down, so I take every opportunity to enjoy them. Our county has many dirt roads and I hope they all have higher priority than ours for getting paved.

It's difficult to measure snow depth when the wind drifts it. I'm guessing we have about six inches.

I know I have readers with more snow than we have here. I also have readers where there is no snow at all. How much snow do you have at your house this week?