Questions from Sunday Brunch.
1. Which television series do you think had the best final episode?
I'm not a TV watcher. I don't recall ever watching the final episode of a series.
2. Do you own something that you really should throw away but can't part with?
Do I have to admit to this?
In the basement is a Leading Edge (IBM clone) 286 PC with
- 512 K RAM
- 30M harddrive
- 12 inch monochrome monitor
- 5 1/4 inch floppy drive
So why am I keeping this? I have no idea. Guess it's time to toss it.
3. Would you be willing to spend a night alone in a house that is supposedly haunted?
Life is full of unavoidable stress. So why might I want to spend the night alone in a haunted house?
4. Go back to your childhood ... What did you want to be when you grew up?
As it turned out, I did become an inventor in a very practical fashion. I became a computer programmer and systems analyst and had the pleasure of writing code and/or designing systems to make people's jobs easier.
5. What do you need to make your favorite pizza?
Dieters aren't allowed to have a favorite pizza - but I do anyway.
It takes thick crust, garlic, extra cheese, sausage, onions, and mushrooms.
Do you have any completely obsolete electronics in your home?