Sunday, April 18, 2004

Potpourri
Questions from Sunday Brunch.

1. Which television series do you think had the best final episode?

I'm not a TV watcher. I don't recall ever watching the final episode of a series.

2. Do you own something that you really should throw away but can't part with?
Do I have to admit to this?

In the basement is a Leading Edge (IBM clone) 286 PC with
  • 512 K RAM
  • 30M harddrive
  • 12 inch monochrome monitor
  • MS-DOS
  • 5 1/4 inch floppy drive

So why am I keeping this? I have no idea. Guess it's time to toss it.

3. Would you be willing to spend a night alone in a house that is supposedly haunted?
No.

Life is full of unavoidable stress. So why might I want to spend the night alone in a haunted house?

4. Go back to your childhood ... What did you want to be when you grew up?
An inventor.

As it turned out, I did become an inventor in a very practical fashion. I became a computer programmer and systems analyst and had the pleasure of writing code and/or designing systems to make people's jobs easier.

5. What do you need to make your favorite pizza?
Dieters aren't allowed to have a favorite pizza - but I do anyway.

It takes thick crust, garlic, extra cheese, sausage, onions, and mushrooms.

Do you have any completely obsolete electronics in your home?