Sunday, December 14, 2003

Wilted Violet
It was a big mistake to think I was getting better last Friday. There are moments when I feel like I might be getting better followed by hours of chills and sweats and sleeping. Lots of sleeping.

We are going to miss the doggy school Christmas party this afternoon. DH Bob is going to go drop off our gifts and I am going to take a nap.

Life is on hold until I feel better. My little dogs are snuggled up next to me. They've been very loving and faithful while I've been sick. They are a comfort to me and I'm sorry they are going to miss their party.

Don't think your flu shot is going to protect you from this flu. I had the shot in October.

According to this CNN article, the Fujian strain was left out of this year's vaccine when it could have been included. It may have seemed like a good decision at the time. It doesn't seem like a very good decision now.