Friday, November 14, 2003

The Friday Five questions for today are short and sweet.

1. Using one adjective, describe your current living space.

  • Needy

2. Using two adjectives, describe your current employer.
  • Enormous
  • Impersonal

3. Using three adjectives, describe your favorite hobby/pastime.
  • Fuzzy
  • Playful
  • Canine

4. Using four adjectives, describe your typical day.
  • Bittersweet
  • Anticipatory
  • Scheduled
  • Too short

5. Using five adjectives, describe your ideal life.
  • God-centered
  • Loving
  • Peaceful
  • Healthy
  • Fruitful

This was fun. The answers all came easy except for number 4. I'm in the middle of a huge lifestyle change anticipating unemployment and retirement at the end of the year. My current job is to decommission my job.

For Number 4 I answered as things are right now - this week. My typical day is very different from what it has been in the past and my typical day will be changing radically in the next two months.

What are four adjectives that describe your typical day?