Sunday, June 27, 2004

Last But Not Least
Questions from Sunday Brunch.

1. Who is the last person to make you laugh?
My husband Bob. He just said, "I'm not stubborn." That's the funniest thing I've heard all week.

2. Who is the last person to make you angry or upset?
I am so blessed that there is no anger or upset in my life right now. I get mildly annoyed at a few things and saddened by other things, but not angry or upset.

3. When is the last time you took a leisurely ride or walk?
Five or six times a day I go for a leisurely walk with the dogs on the paths Bob has mowed in the back three acres.

Yesterday I went out for a leisurely walk without the dogs and took the five pictures that appear in the previously post.

4. When is the last time you took a vacation?
The last "get in a plane and go somewhere out of town" type vacation I had was in April 1999 when I went to Las Vegas for son John and Anne's wedding. Hard to believe it's been five years.

I'm a content stay-at-home type of person, although I'm always glad I went somewhere after it happens.

Granddaughter Kimmy and I are taking a day trip to the Brookfield Zoo in Chicago next week. The bus leaves at 7 am and returns late that night. It's going to be fun, but more like an endurance test than a vacation.

5. What is the last thing you do before turning in for the night?
I usually read until I fall asleep. It never takes long, even when the book is a good one.

Who is the last person to make you laugh?