Thursday, June 24, 2004

Great Pictures
Lately I've been enjoying The City Birder blog.

Rob blogs about Red-tailed hawks and other wildlife observations around Brookland and New York City. It is interesting reading, but it's the amazing pictures that keep me going back to see more.

Awful Music
Thanks to Cliff's bad influence, I ended up at Worst Country Song Titles.

The list includes 265 romantic titles such as:

  • If You Can't Live Without Me, Why Aren't You Dead?

  • Thanks To The Cathouse, I'm In The Doghouse With You

  • You Ain't Much Fun Since I Quit Drinkin'

  • You Done Stomped On my Heart (and You Mashed That Sucker Flat)

  • Your Negligee Has Turned To Flannel Nightgowns

  • Get Your Tongue Out Of My Mouth, Because I'm Kissing You Goodbye
Can you resist going to read the rest of the titles?