Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Silly Coffee Quiz

You are a Black Coffee

At your best, you are: low maintenance, friendly, and adaptable

At your worst, you are: cheap and angsty

You drink coffee when: you can get your hands on it

Your caffeine addiction level: high


You can't expect too much accuracy with only five questions.

The black coffee coffee part is correct. And, I am addicted to coffee but I ration it out like a drug - one cup first thing in the morning, a second cup at lunch. Anymore than that and I'm totally over caffeinated. Not a pleasant feeling.

"Angsty" is not in the dictionary. Is it a slang word I don't know?

I looked up angst, just to see how insulting this quiz was being.
An acute but unspecific feeling of anxiety; usually reserved for philosophical anxiety about the world or about personal freedom
Maybe that explains what I could be if I didn't have my knitting to keep me calm.