Monday, October 11, 2004

Monday Madness
The Sunday Brunch topic this week was "Disney", and my answers went something like, "don't know", "can't think of one", "hummm", "don't care", and "no".

So instead of a Sunday Brunch post this week, I'm going to do a completely mindless and trivial but fun Monday Madness meme.

Name 3 things....

1....your ideal salad has on it.
  • Onion
  • Raisins
  • French dressing

2....you do religiously in the morning.
  • Drink a cup of coffee
  • Dress to the shoes
  • Take the dogs for a walk

3....you look forward to doing in your spare time.
  • Reading
  • Knitting
  • Messing around online

4....you've never done before, but think you will at some point in your life.
  • Travel to Idaho
  • Start a Bible study blog
  • Bird Banding

5....you love to do while on vacation.
  • Get some sun
  • See the ocean
  • See mountains

6....you took pictures of in the last month.
  • Autumn colors
  • Frost
  • My dogs

7....you have to do before the end of the day.
  • Pay bills
  • Return library books
  • Take Sunny to doggy school

8....you like about your best friend.
  • She knows when to talk and when to be quiet.
  • She doesn't like to shop.
  • We're sisters in Christ.
There are many, many things I like about my best friend. I just picked the first three that popped into my head.

What's something you like about your best friend?