Marguerite Needs . . .
Here's a silly little game that's been popping up all over Blogland. I couldn't resist.
Google "[your first name] needs" and post the ten best results:
1. Marguerite needs new routes for commuters.
From WikipediaMarguarite is a free shuttle service Stanford University offers to its students, faculty, staff, and the general public. Named after one of Stanford family's horses, Marguarite operates a few dozen bus shuttles throughout the university and the nearby town of Palo Alto, California.
According to the Marguerite webpages, the shuttle service serves 135 stops on or around the campus; in 2004-2005, it carried some 1.2 million riders; and it runs approximately 64,000 hours a year.
Note the misspelling of Marguerite. It happens frequently. The most common misspelling uses a "q" in place of the "g", Marquerite. Sigh.
2. Marguerite needs you to come play with her today! ...
She is lovable and sweet, though she requires an owner who can handle her large size!
Happy to report that Marguerite has been adopted from the Lexington Humane Society.
3. Marguerite needs nursing home care.
4. Marguerite needs someone to love and respect her for herself.
5. Marguerite needs suggestions for speakers. She also needs help with calling sponsors, soliciting table reservations, set up,. guarding the prize table, ...
Marguerite needs some assertiveness training.
6. Marguerite needs someone to talk to.
But it's not easy. Her phoneline is usually in use with her laptop dialup.
7. Marguerite needs to give me more treats.
Is one of my dogs writing a blog I don't know about?
Is that how all the dog hair got under my keyboard?
8. Marguerite needs to have a rest for a while.
Please send a cleaning team and a lawn crew.
9. Marguerite needs to be reported on to the welfair for taking money from welfair.
10. Marguerite needs to be planted in drifts or used as filler between other more substantial plantings.
Oh, that explains what's wrong with me lately.