Violet's Green Dream
32 regular size marshmallows
2 cups milk
1 6oz package lime Jello
12 ounces cream cheese - room temperature
14 ounce can crushed pineapple in it's own juice (NOT in syrup)
2/3 cup Miracle Whip
16 ounce Cool Whip, thawed by putting in refrigerator
- Melt marshmallows in milk. Can be done in microwave stirring evey two minutes or on stovetop in a pan.
- Pour out hot milk/marshmallow mixture onto lime Jello powder in a VERY large bowl.
- Beat with a whip or mixer on low speed.
- Add cream cheese to mixture and continue beating until creamcheese lumps are very small.
- Let this mixture cool to room temperature.
- Add pineapple with all the juice.
- Add Miracle Whip.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Refrigerate until solid.